Coming up is the Melbourne Participants Forum.
We’d love you to join us!
Come along to:
- actively network with rail leaders working in industry and Australian universities
- learn about the latest projects underway and opportunities for funding
- listen to innovative pitches from some of the Centre’s current PhD students
- hear guest presentations, including Liam Fechner: Fordyno and structural composites for rolling stock
Wednesday October 31 – 10am to 3pm – Karstens Melbourne, 123 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Register online (password – rmcrc)
Visit here for an archive of past events:
- Participants Forum – May 2018
- PhD Students’ Forum – Jan 2018
- AusRAIL – Nov 2017
- Participants Forum – May 2017
- AusRAIL – Nov 2016
- InnoTrans – Sep 2016
- Participants Forum – Aug 2016
- Official Launch – Jul 2015
If you have any questions regarding past or future events, please contact the Centre.